Friends of the Duluth Ward

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friends of the Duluth Ward

Weekly discussions and resources for Friends of the Duluth Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Dec 29: Introduction to "Come, Follow Me" for 2020

Nicholas F.
    Nicholas F.
    Admin
    Admin

Dec 29: Introduction to "Come, Follow Me" for 2020 Empty Dec 29: Introduction to "Come, Follow Me" for 2020

Post by Nicholas F. Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:11 am

"Come, Follow Me: Book of Mormon 2020":

Individuals and Families

Primary

Sunday School

Aaronic Priesthood

Young Women

Elders Quorum

Relief Society

Teaching in the Saviors Way

Gospel Library App:

Resources for 2020 Study:

1. New Book of Mormon Videos
    2. Book of Mormon Seminary Manual
    3. Ensign

• Family Study Fun
      • Weekly Book of Mormon Insights
      • Come, Follow Me: Book of Mormon—Support Articles and Activities

Bruce R. McConkie, CR April 1982 wrote:One of the most solemn oaths ever given to man is found in these words of the Lord relative to Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. “He [meaning Joseph Smith] has translated the book, even that part which I have commanded him,” saith the Lord, “and as your Lord and your God liveth it is true.” (D&C 17:6.)

This is God’s testimony of the Book of Mormon. In it Deity himself has laid his godhood on the line. Either the book is true or God ceases to be God. There neither is nor can be any more formal or powerful language known to men or gods.

Share additional resources you find helpful to your scripture study, as well as quotes about the Book of Mormon that inspire you, below.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:49 am